Ghost, Oh My!

My husband and I have enjoyed a bit of holiday festivities today.  We went to our town fall festival.  I enjoyed chocolate fudge and snow cones.  The smell of funnel cakes was difficult to avoid but I persevered!  Free concerts, face painting, craft booths, bounce houses, and lots of straw.  Fun stuff.  When we arrived home, we raced the darkness to hang our spider, put out our pumpkins, and light up our pinterest inspired ghost.  I hope you are enjoying a spooktacular day too!









3 comments:

Kristin said...

LOVE IT! And that funnel cake would have beaten me, hands down!!! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Erica Bohrer said...

So cute! Great job decorating.
Erica Bohrer's First Grade

Mughees Ahmad said...

nice and cute decorating.<a href='http://www.futurelearning4u.blogspot.com>.</a>.