Classroom Friendly Supplies

In February, I read a post from Doodle Bugs Teaching that featured The Quietest Pencil Sharpener.  I was intrigued instantly.  I absolutely HEART the design.  Retro, Pop FUN!  

Another cool fact, Classroom Friendly Supplies is owned and operated by a classroom teacher.  Troy Decoff has a unique product that has out lasted all three of my previous sharpeners combined. 

Note... My least favorite job is sharpening pencils.  The germs, the germs, the germs.  YUCK!  I assigned a job so that I wasn't having to touch the oodles of nastiness but kids + sharpener = replacements.   Without fail... three days - two weeks life span.  Enter the Pencil Sharpener Nazi.  Guys, I hid the previous sharpeners when I had a sub in hopes to come back with a working device.  Not kidding!!! 

I'm most impressed with the durability of this pencil sharpener.  AND now a sigh of relief.  The kids can resume control of the pencils.  The beauty... The Quietest Pencil Sharpener is really quiet.  I was equally as impressed with the wonderful price point.  Starting at $19.99 and free shipping/handling.  Now talk about a good deal!

If you are interested and would like to see more... Troy has set up video tutorials.  

Go Get Your Grind On!


FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

LOVE mine!!
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I love my sharpener, too!
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Kristen said...

I love mine too!! The kids are fascinated by how sharp the pencils get!

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

yep, it's great!

Beth said...

Ohhh, I must try this for myself! I HATE anything to do with pencils....anything at all. This might be a life saver.
Thinking of Teaching