Amazing Units


I'm super excited about my purchases this sale.  I threw down some mad loot! I have to say it was nice to do a spring cleaning by cleaning out my wishlist.

I seriously cleared our Maria's Store! I sopped her sight word readers, Add to Decompose Set 1 and Set 2, Subtract to Decompose Set 3 and Set 4, and...


I jumped right into this set with a few lesson and activities this week!  I'm a bit bummed not to have pictures of kids interacting with the shapes.  That was a big highlight this week!

Here is a picture of the cute poster that she does include as a freebie in her store (as well as the unit)!

If you are interested in the colorful images pictured with her Real Things Category, I pulled those from my endless library of clipart. 

Although Maria was a hot find for me, I did scoop up plenty of other wonderful finds!

 This Morning Work has become interventions for a few darlings in my class. I heart!!

This happens to be two different units from Class of Kinders.  I also picked up her MLK necklace and Force of Motion Readers!  I'm linking her store because he has been a fun find and worth a look!

The Bubbly Blonde has a fun Matter Unit with magnificent crafts/writing activities to follow up with your explorations!  The amount of activities ZIPPED are outstanding for the price.

AND Finally...Two units for the 100th Day of School.  Please see my follow up post with pictures from both of these wonderful units!!!  Ay, caramba! We had a blast...


AND


I also broke the bank on cool clipart to be featured in upcoming units and freebies, Yay!

So as you can see, I've broke the bank.  I know this post is a bit late.  I suppose it's better late than never!!

1 comment:

Karen Stamp said...

Looks like you had a blast cleaning out your wishlist! LOVE your finds--thanks for sharing a few that are new to me!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten