Reading Genre Posters and Freebie

Happy Saturday!  I've officially survived the first two weeks back to school.  One more week until our first three day weekend.  Oh my stars, I need the mental break.  This past week, I worked to updated my old genre posters so I could get them posted on my focus wall this week.  I'm smitten with their final look! If you previously purchased my Genre Posters, you will have access to the new download in your purchases on TpT.  You can access the file by clicking the first picture.  I have a freebie embedded into the preview for the reference posters.  




This is how the posters look on 1/2 pages.


Did you know I created these to match the Comprehension Skills and Strategy Posters?  I wanted to provide continuity between resources for my focus wall.  You can access the posters below by clicking the image!

This is how the posters look on full pages.
Image Map

1 comment:

Curtis Butts said...

I visit this blog almost daily to get some great tips about teaching. Already learned many useful things available on this blog. good resume title